just for you
We are constantly working on new features to make the softserveSEO experience even better.
Here are some of the tasty treats currently
We hand pick the most beneficial reports and metrics that you need to review and put them into one easy to navigate dashboard, without all the fluff that gets in the way.
You will be able to check how your website is performing at a glance and only one click to view more detailed information.
- Integrations with Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEMrush
- View Organic Search Traffic and Compare it to Previous Time Frames
- Understand Your Website Health and How to Improve with the Site Audit Tool
- Keyword Position Tracking shows where keywords ranked and how they changed over time
- View Your Site Checklist and Status of Completion of Each Task
We know how important having the right tools are for you to be successful and even more importantly the training to be able to utilize your tools for maximum benefit.
softserveSEO’s “Sundae School” starts with 10 Modules designed to teach you SEO Best Practices and ensure your website’s success.
Easy-to-follow training modules include:
- How-to videos
- Articles to take you more in-depth
- Step-by-step instructions of how to implement best practices
- Quizzes to check your understanding.
keyword research tool
softserveSEO teaches you all about how to get your keywords ranking.
Our simple keyword research tool shows you how many people are searching for a particular keyword each month and the difficulty or competitiveness of that keyword. This helps you focus on the keywords that have high search volume and are not overly saturated with competitors.
- Get ideas for more keywords related to your topic
- View important metrics such as monthly search volume and keyword ranking difficulty (Competition)
- Easily add keywords into your dashboard for ongoing position tracking
keyword position tracking
Save keywords in your dashboard so you can view their rankings at a glance. You can easily see how rankings have changed over time and identify the keywords that have dropped out of the top 10 positions. This is helpful for identifying new opportunities and making sure they you are ranking the way you need to be.
The Site Crawler tool gives you a real-time crawl of your website. Analyze your website to check for issues with site structure, and 404 errors. You can easily find which site pages have duplicate page titles or metadata descriptions – hint, that is bad for SEO! – and ensure that the pages you want to be found by Google are available to be crawled.
SEO coaching is a big part of softserveSEO – we call it the cherry on top!
Each month, you receive a coaching session with one of our dedicated SEO experts.* Use this session to ask questions about something you are working toward currently. If you don’t have particular questions, your coach will offer ideas about additional ways to improve your website’s SEO, dive into your analytics and ensure you are getting the most out of your subscription.
*Coaching calls are included with the double scoop and triple scoop plans or available as an add-on as needed.